Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Did peak detector on the component subject. We must remember the amplitude of the square pulse duration > 10us.    The component has configured as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What are high z pins?    I just wanted to know what does High Z mean?? and how provides enough voltage??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi! My name is Jonathan and I use CY8C29466 and CY8C24123 for school's projects.         Last summer I did a little project for my girlfriend and it ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there !    Does anyone know about an error that apear just when I am editing a souce file  and afterward when you try to build it send you the foll... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello    I'm using EEPROM to save the LCD's contrast value.    At the Start of program, read this value but    Always same bad value was re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, Im giving variable analog input(max rating 5V) to PSoC 5lp in high impedance mode.Now my question is can I directly give the potentiometer input ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    I'm using CYRF69103 SOC,i have programmed one board and it is working means the the radio is ON, when i programmed the second board it is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am running the emFile_Example01 on PSoC3 Creator 2.2 while interfacing with the PIC18F24K22 MCU.    This application involves logging data to the SD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a CY8C24994 chip (QFN68). I understand that I can program it using a MiniProg1 device connected to my PC. But how do I interface the CY8C24994... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I built my application in Creator 2.2 for a CY8C38 chip (8kB ram). It says that I've used 15077 of 8192 bytes (184%) of my SRAM.          I guess I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.