Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello          CyFiSNP has a strange behavior.          I had been watching the CyFiSNP data packet, and find it.          For example, case of us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an option to run the code from SRAM in PSoC 5. Is there a similar option in PSoC 3 to run the code from SRAM. How do I do it? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can the PSoC device be used to test the strength of a battery and display it using the LCD? I have looked everywhere for info on what I would need to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Howdy,    I am getting ready to do a Real Project with a PSoC and am familiarizing myself with the toolset.  We have a simple board with a CY8C20437, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I have a prototype etched board. I have two PSoC 29466 which comunícate with each other and then one of them sends that two the computer o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having a bit of trouble with character LCDs. I have a 2x16 and a 2x24 LCD , both have, or are based off of, the Hitachi 44780 chip. The LCD circui... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Fellow Community Members,         Recently I got a chance to lay my hands on a simple servo motor (of type TS-53), which had to be interfaced with ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the following Kits :    CY8CKIT-001 CY8CKIT-030 CYC8KIT-050      There is a problem with Hardware Handshaking in that the CTS/RTS pins are swapped ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am developing a firmware for a custom board based on PSoC 3.    I am currently using PSoC Creator 3.0 updated at last version with all the component... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I rencently began some tests on 2 CY3275 devkits communicating together (low voltage 12/24V PLC devkits).    I displayed the output signal (FSK... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.