Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear all,              Now I want to read datas from EEPROM to LCD,I use the API——LCD_Char_PrintNumber(),it can diplay three-figure decimal correctly... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Would you please provide good example of how to fire interrupt on the EOC (end of conversion) for DElSig ADC, and to how read sampled value using this... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1. I am looking for system functions to accurately profile time intervals in PSoC5LP. What is equivalent of system "TicCount"/'"Counter" etc. function... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect an... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Will the opamp in PSoC 3 be stable in follower mode with upto 100 microfarad of load capacitance?    Ans:    With a 100MFD load, the opamp (in voltage... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Guys. I want to use ADC at single sampling mode(triggered by hardware soc input) and get the converted data by catching interrupt from ADC.    The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a board where I am using the CY8C3666AXI-052 as a "slave" processor for additional functions that our main TI processor cannot do.  I ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    Please help me. How do i configure ADC for ecg? I want to use 14-bit adc. uC  is powered from 5 volts. Signal from instrumental amplifer have re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a custom PCB using CY8C3866LTI-30. I have some older chips that program correctly using the MinProg3. However all my newer PSoC chips w... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.