Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1. I am looking for system functions to accurately profile time intervals in PSoC5LP. What is equivalent of system "TicCount"/'"Counter" etc. function... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect an... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Will the opamp in PSoC 3 be stable in follower mode with upto 100 microfarad of load capacitance?    Ans:    With a 100MFD load, the opamp (in voltage... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Guys. I want to use ADC at single sampling mode(triggered by hardware soc input) and get the converted data by catching interrupt from ADC.    The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a board where I am using the CY8C3666AXI-052 as a "slave" processor for additional functions that our main TI processor cannot do.  I ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    Please help me. How do i configure ADC for ecg? I want to use 14-bit adc. uC  is powered from 5 volts. Signal from instrumental amplifer have re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a custom PCB using CY8C3866LTI-30. I have some older chips that program correctly using the MinProg3. However all my newer PSoC chips w... Show More
MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm trying to communicate with a sensor using I2C interface and I use the I2C Master (UDB) component in the PSoC creator 2.0 to do so.The rese... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, everyone. I would like to get the output signal from CLOCK and INPUT SIGNAL. Please see attached file. In this case how should I use PSoC1... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.