Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    Has anyone been able to successfully measure the Max voltage of a sine wave?     I am routing my analog wave through a PGA before inputt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
state_var is only available in main loop. Nowhere else this value is neither read nor written. How it's possible, that in case statement case 7: value... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello I made My own PCB with matrix buttons but one column and one row does not work and I don´t know why the row and colom that doesn't work ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I ran into this and took awhile to find the problem... thought I would write this while it was fresh.    USBFS_v2_60.pdf Page 57:    The di... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello all,    my design holds microSD card (working with emfile) and Serial RAM (connected to the same SPI lines as microSD card).    My question is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello!    I was using a chip AXI-060 (PSoC 5 architecture I think) before and was getting readings from some analog sensors (pressure transducers). T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Interesting reading     http://www.cypress.com/?rID=91945 Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem Description:    When a packet of exactly 64 Bytes is transmitted using USBUART from PSoC to a PC and the result observed on a Terminal program... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi all Im using arduino DUE and software VGA library 640x480 monochrome or 320x240 color. Is possible equivalent this for PSOC5 ? Both Arduino... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 In thermocouple example Thermocouple_GetVoltage() API accept temperature range maximum of 100 Degree.     But how can i modify that API for Full temp... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.