Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADC REFERENCE
solved msg Solved
 Hi,    I'm trying to use an ADC sigma delta which converts an analog signal with amplitude between 0-5 Volts. I don't understand how to set the ADC r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a project that measures an analog output from a solar radiation sensor. I am a novice and have some confusion about the various settin... Show More
JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are the Cy8CKIT-050 and Cy8CKIT-029 supposed to be compatible?. Seems like there are some hardware pin conflicts with the 7 segment parts. Pins p1-0-p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi..       I have been using CY8C-kit-030 for my project purpose......but, today mistakenly i have given 5V through one of the GPIO pin of my kit (Wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to use capsense slider and buttons to amplify a voltage waveform that I am getting externally.    I am not able to think what might be needed.... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having some issues with non-linear and inconsistent readings off the Sigma Delta converter.    My circuit uses a resistor ladder to attenuate a h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello guys, I am a newbie when it comes to PSoC. I want to interface an ADXL335 accelerometer with PSoC3(CY8CKIT-030). Can anyone suggest me how to d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello I have 2 potentiometers. I want to read from both of them using 1 adcinc and the amux4 to change between port0 pin2 and port0 pin 4. It ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have the need to save an array into non-volatile memory so that I can maintain my data through power cycles. I have seen the EEPROM module and have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My current design uses a PSoC3 and Microchip RN42 Bluetooth module. I haven't been using a series resistor on the UART lines between the two devices, ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.