Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Good evening,    I don't understand how to supply my PsoC at 5.5 V. When I program the component i use the USB cable , that allows also to provide po... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I use a L6234 three phase driver motor with my PSOC. To control my motor I need to get 3 PWM which are dephased 120° as you can see o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I installed PSoC Desinger 5.4 on my laptop and on my desktop computer.    on my laptop everything seems to work fine, when i write LCD_ the sof... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I use a L6234 three phase driver motor with my PSOC. To control my motor I need to get 3 PWM which are dephased 120° as you can see o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good evening, everyone,    Can someone tell me please, is the USB protocol for the various USB programmers (miniprog3, FX2LP, etc.) documented anywher... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         I am using two UARTs in my system.One UART is for transmission and one UART is reception in duplex mode.         Here is a part of my ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hey PSOC Community!         I have started writing a driver for my first Async Flash Memory Chip, it features 2 8-bit busses, one for control signals... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello I want to save data into a SD CARD but I notice that psoc 1 does not have a UM to implement SD, I read that is posible to use SPI to communicat... Show More
HaHa_285681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi I am Hakob, I want to know which usb component (UART or FS's some component) is faster for sending data to the PC in PSOC 5LP and which maximal sp... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect an... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.