Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DAC
I input a 6bits_code_min=0dec or 6b_code_max=62dec value into the DAC6 by means WriteStall API and I get unexpected Voutput value.    Theoretically th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi ,       can anyone plz send me a ready to use seven segment display routine......or project for CY8C28466 . Show More
vinaym_06
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Error 702
solved msg Solved
Hi,         In PSoC Creator 3.0 whta is the error E702: Cant handle  expression ''U'' in th efinal expression for          Thanks    Vinay Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everybody ,    I want toKnow the possible means to transfer continuous  Digital output data of the DelSig ADC  through the USB simultanuously.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good evening, everyone,         I'm trying to DMA CAN messages directly to a USB IN endpoint, but it does not appear that it is possible to DMA anythi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to generate a AC voltage to drive a resolver.And,I know the WaveDAC8 can generate a sine wave directly.But,it is DC voltage.Dose anyone have a ... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I recently bought a PSoC 5LP test board and I wanted to use it for measuring consumption.         I followed the guidelines on how to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all    Does any one help me or guide me for sending word or byte using PWM.    Regards. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm wondering if Cypress provides PSoC symbol files for ECAD applications.  Specifically, I'm interested in a PSoC1 28-pin DIP symbol for gs... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.