Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone help me to configure a pin as digital output in PSoC 5.4? I need to set up the register. When I first run the program, the output must be "... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I cannot open it, no response, anyone encounters this problem before?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am looking for a good reference/sample for Alternate Active mode in either PSoC3 or PSoC5LP, such as " Using Sleep and Hibernate modes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The CAN Controller customizer does not allow selecting more than one mailbox IRQ in a linked group.  Does that mean that you cannot trigger an IRQ for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I would like to suggest a feature that would allow multiple configurations to be set up through the customizer.  In an automotive CAN application, it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    At the moment I am trying to provide a negative value to a comparator positive input pin, so the comparator output will be triggered high ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi guys,    I am using an adc and USBFS (not USBUART) in a project. The adc output is being displayed on the lcd and simultaneously also being loaded... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         Does the Enable Vref/Vssa option in the ADC's Common tab allow us to connect a variable reference in PSoC schematic (rather than alloc... Show More
MiSi_284936
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC3/5 has been fine, although would use more digital blocks if it had them.    For next upgrade of our product we're likely to bump the USB for Blu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.