Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am looking for a good reference/sample for Alternate Active mode in either PSoC3 or PSoC5LP, such as " Using Sleep and Hibernate modes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The CAN Controller customizer does not allow selecting more than one mailbox IRQ in a linked group.  Does that mean that you cannot trigger an IRQ for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I would like to suggest a feature that would allow multiple configurations to be set up through the customizer.  In an automotive CAN application, it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    At the moment I am trying to provide a negative value to a comparator positive input pin, so the comparator output will be triggered high ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi guys,    I am using an adc and USBFS (not USBUART) in a project. The adc output is being displayed on the lcd and simultaneously also being loaded... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         Does the Enable Vref/Vssa option in the ADC's Common tab allow us to connect a variable reference in PSoC schematic (rather than alloc... Show More
MiSi_284936
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC3/5 has been fine, although would use more digital blocks if it had them.    For next upgrade of our product we're likely to bump the USB for Blu... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I need to accurately measure the frequency of a sinusoïde with a tolerance of 0.01 Hz. The master oscillator is set to 24Mhz by an external ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi there,      I read the 'Designing Modern USB Audio Systems' article on clock revery here http://www.cypress.com/?rID=47331.  This looks great.    ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.