Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am using the Creator3.0 and CY8CKIT-050 development kit, now I want to check and simulate this file can goes well on the development kit, do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    A while back I followed an example on how to set the DMA unit up to work with a SAR. What I am trying to do is to specify, with a constant, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a PSOC1 PowerPsoc CY8CLED04G01 in a project.    The project is expanding and it seems I 'll have a shortage on flash and computing power.  ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one!!!    Is this the correct Forum to ask aboyr the subjet of my post ?    Thank you very much Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It's pretty straightforward to send a data payload over EP0; you just set USB_currentTD.pData and .count and then execute USB_InitControlRead(). You a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
      Hello everyone,                          Greeting!                          I'm trying to apply PSoC 5LP: CY8C58LP Family to my sensors system. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress will be hosting a booth in the upcoming DigiKey Virtual Conference to present and introduct new direction sin MCU design: Programmable System ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello I'm using a CY8C29466-24PVXI to a project. I´m using a UART at 9600 baud the first time that I program the chip It work good, but then when I t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

is there any way to amplify the current by the factor of 2^(8) in the P

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

is there any way to amplify the current by the factor of 2^(8) in the PSoC.

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.