Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Are there any schematic/PCB symbols for the PSoC 5LP in OrCAD format?  I can find some for PSoC 1, 3 and 4 but no 5.  There's also Altium symbols for... Show More
ruha_285291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Everyone,    I am new to the world of PSoC and working on my second project.    I am trying to 'talk' with a DS1302 (a pointless exercise I know as... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In most time I have more than 2 boards(pcb). Each board containing one PSoC. I want to know perticular software version running on perticular board (p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I am a beginner to psoc. i have a psoc1 eval kit cy8c29466 24pxi microcontroller. i have written the program in c language. while downloadi... Show More
JeCo_264681
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using a PSoC 5 that includes two 32-tap FIR filters, an ADC_SAR, a 2-input MuxHw, Sync, LUT, DMA, PWM, Control Register, and an Opamp. My build ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, Was successful in reading values from LSM330DLC Accelerometer. I am sharing the project with you all. It may be helpful in future. Keer... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can Analog output pins be routed to any of the VDDio ?    I want 4 x DAC output with the 4V range and need Vddio of 5V on these pins but not on other ... Show More
JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are these 2 kits compatible? I cant find anything in the documentation that says they are or how to configure.    If so does anyone have any specific ... Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    I've been poking around with DMA and learning quite a bit. In short I have a 32 bit counter with DMA that transfers the values to memory. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anybody have an example of using the digital filter without DMA, under software control only?     For example, ADC_SAR > Filter Channel 1 > DAC8,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.