Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Could someone check the attached project which is for UART Bootloader. Once the bootlodable receives the command from PC (or something trigger... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I think I know the answer (from lookng at the data sheets etc.) but before I start to re-think my overall architecture:    Can a PSoC5(LP) provide US... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm attempting to emulate a multi channel ADC using PSoC 5. I have it set up using a Amux Sequencer with the output leading to the Delta Sigma... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All    I am starting the things of porting FreeRTOS on PSoC 5. I am creating this thread to invite and interact with all the people who are working... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 who is running the betting pool on what's  coming?         PSoC 4 with usb and more 'stuff'? This would fulfill the original PSoC 4 we were teased wi... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi  there!    May be someone can help me with some silly thing.    I've attached a file with a simple project that consist in the reading of an array ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to implement a one-shot using the PWM block.  My system must rapidly (< a few 10s of usec) respond to a rising edge trigger pulse by putti... Show More
JoBe_296651
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The PSOC 3 Counter datasheet states that, for UDB implementation in one-shot mode, the counter will stop at terminal count and reload.  If "Reload on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a resource constrained design, where it would be nice if I could "reverse" several SPI Slaves to be SPI Masters.    Note that there is not eno... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.