Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I am looking to have my PC enumerate two separate USB UART ports using Cypress' PSoC 5LP development board. I haven't found much docum... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,      I have a problem with a project on the CY8C28452 device. I can program the custom board I have for it using PSoC Programmer. How... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I’m trying to transfer data from ADC-SAR to UART using the DMA. For this I followed the Configuration showed in AN52705, but I’ve got t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm using the sample & hold component in my proyect since I need to sample a signald comming from a photosensor which receives light from a ver... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am setting up a RTD project using IDAC, Multiplexer, ADC and RTD components.    In addiiton to these I only have some Digital IO and a UART.       ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,     I am very new to PSOC. I have been reading about it. Can anyone help me with the following questions. Thanks in advance.    1. Am I right to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC3/PSoC5 device has  multiple sources which can reset the device.         WatchDog     Low Voltage Detect Analog, LVI-A     Low Voltage Detect Dig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    PSOC 5 has an IDAC with 8MSPS. In my application, I required sinewave up 160kHz. Can I pass the output of IDAC to an trans-impedance ampli... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I was wondering if there were any spcific major changes when  code is running in the target (after programming) compared to when running on debugger ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello people, i need some help about the mixers in the microcontroller.    What is the sampled mixer, what is the principal using ? (ADC ?)  the real ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.