Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a timer running on a 1MHz clock, and repeated calls to Timer_ReadCounter() occassionally give inconsistent results. I will see the second call ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 This Subject summarizes the voluminous “Reset Recovery Considerations” Posts.    I am writing this as a benefit to others, and also for myself since ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
using this line of code    strcpy(output_buffer+output_counter,"Hello World\r\n");    output_counter += 15;    output_counter += sprintf(output_buffer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Hopefully this is straight forward question with a straight forward answer.  How is detection of power on performed?  Is there some type of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I am using CY8C27443    My task is to output the DAC value in a period of time (seconds), to be more precise, I attach a picture below   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i am working on "passive keyless switch entry" so i am limited with only CY8CKIT-001 PSOC development kit ....so can anyone please help me with a sol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, I have a problem:    I developed my whole project testing it in debug mode with the miniprog3 (not providing the supply: It is extern... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

hi

i want hex to dec code

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 This is first attempt at using Sleep command on 5LP. I am starting with the code below. Just before the unit goes to sleep the current drawn is 18mA.... Show More
mamac_285711
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello everyone,    i am gtrying to develope the capsense keypad and trackpad using the cy8c3866AXI-040 device,    concept as single usb cable wil int... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.