Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I am developing a medicine  application which includes a programmed Cypress CY8C27443-24PXi integrated circuit. I have been trying to use  it  on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm writing a component using another component and was wondering what is the syntax to do that? I think I've read somewhere this is possible but I'm ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The entire digital cuircuit consumes around 60% of all avaliable UDP blocks and unique Pterms. When I add the control registers the number increases d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a large chunks of memory(40k) from which i am transfering data to two small  buffer(100Bytes each) using DMA. From these two small buffer i ne... Show More
ViTa_297566
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If I go & view files in browser, it don't work in chrome. Throws error: can't display video now.    It works fine in mozilla. But in mozilla, last 4 t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am commencing a design that will require the SAR ADC to run almost full 1 Msample per sec while sequencing across 8 channels. Is this realistic as f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to interface PSoC 5 with CC2500  for doing a project. I have output from the Rx pin of cc2500 (TTL). How do I get the data to PSoC 5?  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am just starting with CY8CKIT-050 Development Kit.    I am using two SAR-ADC (Sampling frequency 100 kHz) and some time-critical calculati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi at all,    I'm working on PSoC5LP and I'm facing with a problem; I'm trying to get an interrupt from a global signal, setted on CTW:        This is... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.