Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I buying from Farnell a MiniProg3 REV B and i have a big problem of my programmer.    I cant program my devices from 5V. I connect my oscil... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 First of all, I think the CY8CKIT-049-42xx PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit  is amazing and the documentation and videos are fantastic. I am sold on this proce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi I'm having problems reading a DC high Z signal at the analog opamp ports on the kit while acquiring it for Delsig ADC, I buffered the analog signa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi Is there a way to get -5 or -3.3V out of PSoC5LP Kit powered by USB?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi I'm having problems reading a DC high Z signal at the analog opamp ports on the kit while acquiring it for Delsig ADC, I buffered the analog signa... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am developing one device where i need to turn on  LED when signal become high and turn off LED when signal become low .during the LED blinking i ha... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi     i want to control my LED intensity by using DAC operation ... would u like to suggest me which way i can control my two parallel connected LED... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using the included emfile example project in order to interface with a micro SD card.  I am using a micro SD interface board.  I have s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Happy new Year ! The board called O2BCP-PSOC5 can be customized on demand if it only requires some components changes (PSOC 5LP version, some ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

hi, can we provide latching through the firmware? How can we do that? 

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.