Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  We have done some tests internally.      Using block transfers, we can only get about 500,000 bytes per second over the USB, using libUSB in Linux. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I have the PSoC 3 set up as an SPI slave communicating with another microcontroller. Right now I am just working on getting basic comms go... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've run into a frustrating basic math problem in creator 3.0. I have a function that takes an array of 8-byte values in little-endian format and conv... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone !    Thank you for the possibility to make question here!    My code  is using  the internal EEPROM.    I am trying to follow the recommen... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm trying to transfer data acquired from a sequencing SAR ADC to a UART block using DMA.         I used the code provided by the DMA W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 How can i make boolean operation without logic gate in component catalog? i want to use only sorce code, but getting error while using "bool". it sai... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 whenever i connect 10uH inductor to power supply ... it will effect my filter output. it create the noise . its boost up the power but effecting filt... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a project that is bootloadable and I want to make the application type normal again for debugging.    However, I select Build Settings and the... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am a bit confused ovcer use of the EEPROM in the 5LP    Online examples state the entire rows must be read form eeprom, altered and written back. H... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 whenever i connect 10uH inductor to power supply ... it will effect my filter output. it create the noise . its boost up the power but effecting filt... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.