Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi    i want to design a comparator for my PSOC5LP device,Today i tried with comparator block with two analog input port and one digital output port ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi    I want to connect my PSOC5LP board with 16*2 LCD,whether it is possible thereby i can display my analog values there. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to design a simple UDB component which takes two signals (both are 0 or 1) as input and does some logical operations on them. After writin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Does somebody know the minimum and maximum switching time of AMUX and AMUX Sequencer of PSoC 5?. My purpose is to monitor 48 analog input with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I would just like to say how impressed I am with the PSoC and all the support documents provided by Cypress. I have been able to learn almost everyth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am new to PSoC and for my internship I am trying to get the following logical operation carried out using the DFB:    There are two inputs A and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi    I have a code when I compile it in debug mode it works without   any error but when I compile it to release mode the Fx3 crashes and didn't res... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All,    I could not figure out where to post this so moderators please accept my apologies and move this accordingly.    AS part of my final evaluatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a way to measure 16 Hobby Servo Signals (1 to 2 ms pulse length and roughly 20ms repetition rate) with low resolution (10us resolution is more ... Show More
JaVa_282241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I would like accomplish next operation in DFB block:     When signal In1 present take value of stage A register and execute in MAC operation... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.