Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I know that PSoC 3 has no SD card module so I want to know if there is any other way to store data on an SD card e.g. using I2C ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        hi        sorry for this complete newbie question    i don't even know, if this is the right forum to post this question !        we have to t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Just started to use PSoC Designer 5 SP 6. When I compile and click on errors listed in the output from Build screen, Designer no longer jumps ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Will a parallel CPU bus interface component become available for Creator with PSoC3/5?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I talked to the local rep yesterday and was told that PSoC Creator will include a full C Compiler for the PSoC5. Does this mean that GCC will ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello *,        I am new here and new to PSoC from Cypress.        My enterprise "electronica@tdnet UG" and all of corporated enterprises usin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I'm trying to implement the Application note 2207 to build a milliohmeter. It's my first try on PSOC device and I face a problem... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem:    When System clock is selected as P1[4] in PD5.0 SP5, PSoC does not work.            Work Around:    Following is the work around:        S... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When you try to open PSoC Designer, you get the error message "To view this file you must download Adobe SVG viewer".        This problem can ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi All,        i am new to this forum, i'm working on cypress controller for the past 2 months.        Doubts:        1. In my firmware, I h... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.