Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I my application I am using a piezo element as a microphone.     I need to amlify and process it but I have 2 problems:    1. How to make a ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to change the duty cycle of signal. if I set higher period for PWM component, i can acheive the duty cycle whereas I am not geeting the ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi guys,    I am confised about CY8CMBR3116 programmer. Can I program it with CY3217 or CY3210 mini programmer.     What is your suggest to program C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to change the duty cycle of signal. if I set higher period for PWM component, i can acheive the duty cycle whereas I am not getting the ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I have CY8CKIT PSoC 5LP KIT and I want to measure time between 6 signals that coming on 6 different pins.    First signal is TR. When TR happene... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi     i want to scroll the message in LCD display(16*2 lCd Hitachi ).    Now i able to write message now i want to scroll that how to do it . Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a question regarding AD DA converter used in PSoC Designer 5.0. For chip CY8C29466, what is the most suitable types of ADC use to chang... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi    i  want to know with CY8C28445  can we calculate RMS value of any audio signal .. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have 2 quick questions. 1. What is the ON resistance and capacitance of AMUX and AMUX Sequencer?. 2. What is the Sampling Resistance and Cap... Show More
JoLo_284096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all:    I am trying to communicate with analog Devices part AD7793 using SPI with a PSOC5.     I have CY8CKIT-050 and the AD7793 Evalutaion KIT (... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.