Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I need to use some OPs and I'm not sure what kind of input I need now. Regarding to the colors of the OP-pin, I need an analog pin. But is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    Resource limit: Maximum number of SC Fixed Blocks exceeded (max=4, needed=5).    I am getting this error while placing a PGA in my... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I made some projects with PSoC 4 and now I'm playing around with my recently received CY8CKIT-059. One of the things I want to try out is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sure there's a forum post about this already. However, whenever I Google this the links always take me to the cypress homepage, rather than the fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm wondering, if it would be possible, to place capsense-buttons on a flex PCB. The design guide mentions a max. track length of 50mm for f... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working on a bootloader.  I'm following the recommended communications flow found in multiple application notes.  I'm able to program most of the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!!    I need to initialize a pointer but getting errors as invalid initialization type.    Using Image Craft compiler[PSoC Designer 5.4], PSOC1. ... Show More
EdUc_284901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to everyone!    I have a doubt about the internal eeprom psoc 5lp has. I see that it depends on the die temperature for correct working, if I did n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have two boards with a Cypress PSoC 5 CY8C5868AXI-LP032 and a RF Transceiver AUREL VF 2.4 HP/V (that mount on board a Cypress CYRF6936) I'm deve... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,     I have connected device with Psoc5 device. I am not sure how can I read data from it. So , basically I send AT commands from Host (Psoc5... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.