Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Friends I have a problem whith RX interrupt, I only want to read when I have a data, but the interruption comes once and then, never comes to in... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the control regsister "DmaMsbReg" as the destination of a DMA transfer.  My custom component (MyOverlay) uses the value of this register on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am facing the following problem:    I want to create  boot loader and bootloadable project. But i am not seeing the advance settings in creat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have already read "Getting started with CapSense" and the "PSoC3 and PSoC5LP CapSense Design Guide" but I still have a question regarding ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sure there's a forum post about this already. However, whenever I Google this the links always take me to the cypress homepage, rather than the fo... Show More
dog-one
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Taking some old discrete circuits and embedding them into a PSoC 5LP CY8CKIT-059.  Came across this one when using the WaveDAC component.  It appears ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Nice to meet you.    I am troubled now unexpected CPU reset.    Frequency with which it occurs is about once per hour.    It uses the watchdog timer,b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a SPI slave component (obviously talking to some master...) which is part of a command interface. The slave normally has less data than ... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi all, I am attempting to utilize the arm dsp cores. I have found examples at http://www.disca.upv.es/aperles/arm_cortex_m3/curset/CMSIS/Documentation/DSP/html/arm_fft_bin_example_f32_8c-example.html... Show More
dari_292216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project with a PSoC 5LP interfacing with both 5V and 3.3V external components.   Is there a way to have two different output pins connected ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.