Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    i have create 2 projects on psoc creator. In both use the 4 available opamp and was wondering if there is any way to switch between them withou... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    In the datasheet of the Vref component, it specifically states that you can connect it to an AMUX and shows examples.    When I connect the Vre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DMA questions
solved msg Solved
Hello,    unfortunately I broke my DevBoard and need to ask you; otherwise I would just test it.    Regarding the DMA feature I would have some questi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am streaming some binary data through my hardware and I want to make the latest 1000 bits available to CPU on demand at any point of time.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using PSOC5LP, I am attempting to send a stream of ADC data to the USB over USBUART w/ DMA.  Currently, I have the following:         USBUART_LoadInEP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    Im looking to boost the input gain of a PDM mic on the PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit Community Project#102 – USB Audio using the PSoC 5LP.    Can an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to prevent unwanted DMA transactions after enabling a DMA channel with queued transaction requests. Summary: If a disabled DMA channel receives a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am working on a project with the 5LP, where I need to semi-frequently change the "settings" on an application via  PC => USB => 5LP.    Th... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I would like to create a static adc window that specifically buffers 1024 2byte-words but does not slide.    I am thinking DMA would be the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    My project involves amplifying a bipolar signal and process it digital using digital lock-in amplifier.    I am particular interested to use PS... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.