Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having a problem converting code that runs on a PSOC4 to PSOC5LP. The code is a used to drive an I2C 128x64 OLED using the great work done by Der... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    So I've been working on this small project here and there for awhile and I started taking a more in depth look at some of the results I was... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I ues the wifi module RS-CY8C001-220X(based on redpine RS9110-N-11-22).The PSoC 3.2 and kit software 1.09 of wifi module are prepared. When running th... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone    I want to work in the direction to port uClinux on PSoC5. As I am a novice in porting an operating system on a microcontroller, I ne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Defect report: Extended ASCII prints chinese charaters, not US    sprintf(tstr,"%ldµV",ivolts);    LCD_PrintString(tstr);    should give "1234567µV"  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi     Hi I am new to PSoC.     I want to read 3 pulses in a row and then set a pin High.      This is my code it does not work.          int main() {... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Everyone,    Currently now i'm able to read two temperature values through ADC[i.e for 60 & 90 degree],    I'm reading this temperature by calculat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Defect report: sprintf() with floats just prints 0x00 with no error.    This error existed earlier with the nano lib, and the fix was to either:    a.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI,    I have a problem with ADC - DAC conversion, I am getting a signal in the input of ADC and don't get any signal at the VDAC output    1. If ther... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all    I want to interface Graphical LCD(ks0108  - RG12864J ) with FreeSoC2 (sparkfun electronics),is any component available in PSOC creator 3.2 ?... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.