Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings, my name is Ara and i'm new here    so i am currently running a project of simple audio processor for educational standard which simply used... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     I am considering a design of a system that involves several hundred identical data acquisition units based on a PSoC5 (PSoC4 is an option). We a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings;    I am using PSoC Creator 3.3 with the CY8CKIT-050. I am trying to communicate with a MPL115A1 Barometer via SPI 4-wire. I ran the example... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when i create this loop    "      for(a = 0; a < samples; a++)     {         sprintf(buffer,"%4.2d\t %6.2ld \n", a,adcCounts);         FS_Write(pFile,buffer,sizeof(buffer));         CyDelay(1);     }... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    i configure PGA with this configuration :  PGA_1_Start(); PGA_1_SetGain(PGA_1_GAIN_04);    And the schematic is attach.     I put in P60 a sinw... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I am using USBUARTwith PSoC 5LP. I would like to send "unsigned int" to my computer.     If I use     sprintf(buf, "%d\t%d\t%d\t%d\n\r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a pair of timer modules in one-shot mode to perform some frequency analysis.  I've looked through the component datasheet, and I see no soft... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    How can I add a watch to a char variabel, when I debug, to read what I am getting.  I am reading from a UART port.     char response[100] = {0};... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi!         I wanted to send a matlab data file (.mat) to the psoc flash periodically via USB.     So i wanted to ask where to start? How would I con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a multi-application bootloader. i can't find example for this.    Where can i find this?    Regards,    Romil  Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.