Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a FREESOC2 from sparcfun to create a lab support tool.  It allows access to much/all of the functionality of the PSOC5LP.           I was p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am playing with the SPIS example, created by Creator 3.3 for PSoC 5.    It compile without problems at 24 MHz MASTER / BUS CLK         If PLL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everybody,    I am dealing with very very small signals ( something near the mV or uV scale) and I need amplify it using an PGA. The problem is ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Every one    I have already updated from PSoC  Creator 3.1 SP3 To PSoc Creator 3.0.    I am having  trouble to build projects created with the prev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,              I'm working on a design that uses a PSOC5LP and I haven't been able to find information that says if it's required to hook up ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,      Does anyone know of a source for small quantities e.g., 10 or 20 pieces  for the Samtec FTSH-105-01-L-DV-K 2x5 shrouded on board connector 10... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to make a usb bootloadable project for my psoc5.    I can program with the miniprog just fine.    I built the bootloader project, added it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all.    Hopefully somebody can assist me with a problem we are having with receiving data from a CC1120 from TI.    We use a PSOC5  with a CC1120 f... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PGA Operation
solved msg Solved
Hi,    Using a PGA to buffer a small signal before input to a mux and ATD. The part is configured to use Internal Vss.    In the program, I accidently... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I'm making a easy project, but i haven't the results i'm expecting. In few days i will use a analog transducer, it give me back a voltage, ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.