Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

i need to write 600 bytes of data on every isr to fpga from psoc over a gpio line. how should i proceed?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I would really like opinions on this question:    I current produce a Amateur Radio device (transceiver) that uses the PSoC 3 48 pin SSOP (C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I am trying to sample 12 ADC channels and 8 I2C sensors at specific time periods. The timing is like this:     A - 10ms - ADC 0, 1, 2    B ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi     I'm just creating a project using ADC_SAR, DMA  and ISR components reffering to AN52705 Eg_ADC_DMA_Mem project.    ISR trigger works fine witho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a design with a SPI Slave, where I don't have the slave select connected.    I've noticed that the master sends three spi clocks before the dat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project that is confusing me at the moment.    We are using a CY8C5667LIT-049  chip,   for a project using USB to set currents with IDACS and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I am Chetanya and i am  new to Psoc and  presently for the completion of my final year graduation project wants manchester deoder to be i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello guys,    just wanted to write a status to a pin, and to read out status of a pin. Followed the datasheet and used Pin_Write() and Pin_Read, but ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm using PSoC Creator 2.1 that came with CY8CKIT-050_PSoC 5.  I tried to program an example project on the board but it  was giving me Port... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I am fairly new to the PSoC programming and have to create a boot loader application. Is there anyway that I can learn more about t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.