Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        My hardrive was intermittent so I ghosted my image with acronis. I now can't install the required netframe software. I get error 1603    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I used the ADC example with the pot. It worked great. When I added a mux and the 16 input channels the ADC complained about:        ERROR: C:\... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        What is the fastest way to pick up a sample form ADC: poll loop, ISR->GetValue or DMA->ISR? I bet it's still old good classic poll loop?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am looking in to implementing a hw-controlled gain stage so either a 2 fix-gain PGAs and a-mux or a hw-controlled gain PGA. It does not seem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I want to use the analog MUX of PsOC3 with 32 inputs. How fast will it be to switch the MUX from one input to the next one?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        It seems that all of the CyFi docs refer to PSoC1 and PSoC Designer. Will there be a port for the PSoC3/5 and PSoC Creator?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        hi        sorry for this complete newbie question    i don't even know, if this is the right forum to post this question !        we have to t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        can i implement an a/d converter by using firsttouch kit,psoc express,psoc designer    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When placing I2CHW as slave in 28445 I see the parameter Auto_Addr_Check, which I don't recall seeing before. It is not mentioned in the modul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Just started to use PSoC Designer 5 SP 6. When I compile and click on errors listed in the output from Build screen, Designer no longer jumps ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.