Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I have a problem with Counter Component configuration on PSoC5 Device. I want the Counter output to change to opposite, every time... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The EMIF uses the PSOC I/O to provide 24 bit address, 16 bit data and control to external memory.    1. Is it possible to address larger memories? The... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    Is there a way to detect the opening/closing of the (virtual) comm-port from the PC side ?    I tried several USB variables but cannot fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I plan to build an LVDT Signal conditioner lik This in Datasheet of AD630 page 17 , but with source of 13 kHz         ( Using Wave-Dac-Sinus fr... Show More
ViTa_297566
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1. I have a application in which I require baud rate converter. Data on rx pin of 9600 baud is to send on tx pin of 115200 baurd & data on rx pin of 1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.         I've got two problems about making components:    1. In my design I use Digital Input terminal, and I want to use on this input function P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I made a program for psoc 5 where i used the char lcd, and was working fine, then i made some modifications and everything but the LCD worked. i made ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi..    can anyone help me in interfacing axdl345 accelerometer to psoc5 using SPI Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
spi
solved msg Solved

that pin should be used for communication spi CY8CKIT-050 ????
I have connection problem 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using the PSoC5 Pioneer Kit USB as USBUART and for development purposes, I still used the Cypress VID.     I wanted to be able to get the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.