Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am just beginning working with CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP dev kit and I was wondering if there was an easily available shield that would allow me t... Show More
jawa_294416
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We have download the emFile SD card example from below link. After compiled we noticed that it occupied 66% of flash memory just for the SD car... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello dear CYPRESS community,         I need to communicate (SPI) between PSOC5 (Master)  and the ADC AD7195.    I have to configure  the ADC and take... Show More
AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello     I want to use debugging feature using break point to check the values of variable used in my code. however when ever i am running code in de... Show More
EdUc_284901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all!     I would like to know HOW do I use the I2C-LCD component. I put on the schematic an ADC Delta-Sigma, with pot and the I2C-LCD but it doesn'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there    I am using CY8CKIT-042-BLE I want to convert an analog input to digital but I could not find the right component to do so. so my question ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a final project for my Microcontrollers class that is due in three weeks. I have attached the project below, and I will post my question... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello         Does anyone have any tutorial to connect the LCD128x64 to CY8CKIT-059 and a sample program for Psoc creator? Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I am not sure where to put this so I am putting it here since I frequent this section of the community forums.      Either I am going ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I found these articles    http://www.embedded.com/design/prototyping-and-development/4421857/Configuring-a-PSoC-for-a-DIY-oscilliscope-logic-analyzer---Part-1... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.