Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi     I need to install an old version (4.2) of Psoc designer on windows 10. I encountered several problems while trying to install on 3 different PC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Can any one please put the manual for the board S6J311EJAB. I need to right a driver for SHE.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all     while programming through psoc programmer we are getting an error as in image    please help Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to store some real time data (like temperature readings) on to usb stick using psoc 3.     Is it possible with psoc3? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    I want to begin a communication between SPI master and two slaves. I wonder how i can do "Firmware Controlled Slave Selects" or us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear developers,                                I'm getting a strange problem while using one of the GPIO pins of the PSoC 3 (CY8C3866-AXI-040). Even ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I plug miniprog3 into USB, 4 LEDs flash briefly. Windows8 Device Manager shows no indication that miniprog3 is connected. ideas? how to procee... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
RAM paging
solved msg Solved
Hello,    First, I wand to apologise if I pose a dumb question. I am sure I have read a technical document that presents RAM paging of PSoC1 devices. ... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I just upgraded PSOC Creator 3.3 to CP3 (3.3.0.9604) and now I get the following error for two pins:    "Pin Error: (USB pins only support the drive m... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Is there any clear performance difference between ADCINC and ADCINCVR?    I am working on a project where I need to measure the voltage ever... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.