Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I do not understand the option "level" in ISR. Can i use it in order to fire and interrupt based on the rising or falling edge?    If yes then,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, as refer to this topic http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-5-device-programming/i2c-hmc5883l-compass , I'm using the same module and trying to u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         I am started working on the PSOSC 3 EVB i would like to configure timer for 2sec and 5 sec interrupt (button press detection) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm currently trying to use JTAG EXTEST instruction to characterize a custom component attach to my CY8C5287AXI-LP095 (TQFP 100) without any s... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there any way to connect two analog multiplexers together directly?  I'm trying to build a conductivity meter that inverts the drive and sense term... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I want to do the following:    1. I want to generate an interrupt on the rising edge of the comparator output, in order to set an e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi          I am using CY8C21434 for CSD application . But i am not able to sense more than 3mm distance. scan speed, resolution parameters are ideal ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Bob,    im using a ICE + PSoC1-EvalBoard and read "AN73212 Debugging with PSoC®1, Chapter 4.4/Events-Viewer " and "AN15576-PSoC®10-Detecting, De... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm new to the psoc and I'm trying to get decent values from this laser distance sensor: https://www.pololu.com/product/2476    I'm trying t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    im receive some data (RX) via UART :    1. convert it (atoi()) into a Integer,    2. conver it (itoa()) into a String and sent it (TX) via U... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.