Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How Can i find the Address for component which is required  to be filled in DMA Wizard?    Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,     I have implemented a USBUART on my CY8CKIT-059 Kit everything works properly but I would change the parity and the stop bit of trasmi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,     I am using psoc 3 to read the input data from the Counter machine which is configured(counter machine) to 19200 baud rate  so when... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  I add an EEPROM to my project which's cpu is CY8C5568AXI-060, when compiling the project,there is a mistake of undefined reference to `EEPROM_Start'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've downloaded Application Note AN2246 zip file (containing the project code) and have loaded this up in PScC Designer 5.4.    (AN2246 is for a high-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    Why does the UART Transmission of 32bit INT using sprintf()  takes lesser time than to transfer 8 bit using sprintf().    Is there any o... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to add a bootloader to my project.  I get the following error:    "The Power on Reset (POR) setting for each Port must match between the Bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Build Error
solved msg Solved
Hi,       I try to build thr xcp driver on psoc 3.3  and we got build error[Please refer attachment], "arm -none -eabi-gcc.exe". Could you please give... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I want to dig into the USB interface. The goal is to have a high data rate interface with easy host driver implementation.    I'm not s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi ,        I want to display serial data using hyper terminal for that we using "CE95389 - UART Transmit with PSoC 3/4/5LP"  we take this code as cyp... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.