Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi every one i have a problem whit a memory eeprom , I have done work this memory :  http://www.atmel.com/images/atmel-8535-seeprom-at25320b-640b-datasheet.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am new to Cypress, trying to get a UDB I2C master to work.  I have successfully fetched the device ID from my test I2c slave device, an ADXL345 acce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm curious if there exists an I2C F-RAM component for the PSoC5 LP similar to the one for the PSoC4? I am using a Cypress FM24256 unit.  If no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using CY8C4124LQI-443 Psoc 4100 family in my project. I need to use emulated eeprom. There is an example in psoc. But I have problem when I use. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,          I am unable to program my PSoC 5LP on my CY8CKIT-001 development kit. When I set the Vdd switch to 3V, D1 is on but when I set it to 5V D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    I have a problem with uart_writetxdata().I have attached the code. The problem is UART is not able send all the digit as per the code.    the f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All,    I am trying to implement a PI controller for a power converter. Attached is the schematic diagram of the analog part that I want to imple... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         I have recently updated my psoc 3.3 to psoc 4 and then i checked my already working program in the posc creator 4  it not even... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am trying to interface ESP-12E (NodeMCU) with PSoC 5LP. This module has reset pin, which is called nRST. It is an Active Low. This pin is alre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have been given a task of  interfacing the accelerometer ADXL 345 to PSoc5....But there is no one to guide me.....I have problems in writing code f... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.