Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,    Is it possible to generate watchdog interrupt on Psoc5?  It seems we can do it on Psoc4. There is an option in GlobalSignal compon... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         What are the embedded linux supported by PSoC 3, PSoC4200M and PSoC5LP?         Thanks,    K Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a sensor that outputs a voltage between 0 and 3V.  When I use Delta Sigma, the reading from my PSoC is compared with a volt meter.  The result ... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    There´s not a lot of topics about DFB and i would like to know if i can use the DFB to average ADC results. The ADC will be configured with 10b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am testing out my new design with a  CY8C5688AXI-LP099, and I'm trying to connect with a kitprog, snapped off a CY8CKIT-059.    But I'm ge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been working on PSoC 5LP for a while, PSoC is quite powerful but it takes a lot of efforts to know the details...  The DFB is another complex u... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As part of my stereo preamplifier project, I am attempting to create messages that are stored as constants in an array of chars.         const char In... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    for storing audio samples, I figure PSRAM might be an option. Is there a way to circumvent the 24bit limitation on the emif, and how involved w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello friends,    Does someone have any idea whether any of these controllers CY8C3866AXI-039 or CY8C4245AXI-483 or CY8C5868AXI-LP032 controllers supp... Show More
GrLe_1336286
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Forum    Our company uses a few types of PSoC5 and 4 devices with projects sharing a common code-base for the I2C protocol. With the same instan... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.