Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project based on the USB_FS example that has a HID descriptor that describes an input and a feature report.  This is a HID compliant custom d... Show More
neilsh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm implementing a device that works with a pre-existing application that performs a set HID feature report to initiate an operation (allocate a resou... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a question (and I suspect the answer is yes) regarding the GPIO ports on the PSoC5LP. I have a few serial (9600 Baud) signals passing throu... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm using a CY8CKIT-059 in combination with TeraTerm. One thing I can observe when downloading a new binary is that the KitProg UART gets a bunch o... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Community,   I am trying to implement a control functionality for the LCD backlight in my application, where the backlight of the LCD needs to b... Show More
ME55IAH
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I installed PSoc 4.4 from the provided CD, onto my CY8CKIT-050 KIT. It recognizes the device when it is plugged into the programming USB, but when I p... Show More
PingFuQi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Make a PCBA according to the KitProg2 circuit diagram, how to create a USB bootloader or the KitProg2 firmware

hullah
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, can someone give me an example of programming automatically with python(just like psoc programming just customized with python)? What I want to do... Show More
Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Psoc 5lp book
solved msg Solved
Cypress PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit Measurement Electronics: hardware and software eBook : Magda, Yury: Amazon.in: Kindle StoreIf someone has this book c... Show More
Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADC
solved msg Solved
Using Signal Generator give following signals and find using ADCa. Square wave input frequency range 50 Hz to 1 KHz in.1) Find Frequency.2) Find avera... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.