Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a 32-bit counter with multiple compare outputs. I used the UDB editor to quickly generate a verilog file for a 32-bit counter with 1 compare ou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I'm using PSoC 5LP(CY8C586LTI-LP038) with PSoC Creator version 3.3.    Iam trying to capture the PWM from Futaba R617FS. As of now ... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PGA_Component
solved msg Solved
Hi everyone,    is there a way to modify a PGA component to allow GAIN < 1 ?    Kind regards Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the USB-UART component for a project.  Is there any way that the PSOC can tell which COM port the PC has assigned to it?  I would like to s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Can someone tell how do I measure frequency of a incoming sine wave using PSoC 1. I'm following the given procedure given by Dana.    At the most bas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every body!    Did you do any project about Sensor Accelerometer and Magnetometer FXOS8700CQ  (I2C or SPI)?    http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=FXOS8700CQ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi ,              I have a board module with cy8c9560a with two LEDs connected to GPIO PORT 0. I am trying to configure them from atmel board using I2... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI,         I am using CY8C28452-24PVXI Package on one Product.    There is a only 16K memory for flash. My Flash memory is almost full in half of the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am using CY8CKIT-001 - CY8CKIT-009. I have a problem.I want to use it as a single on-off capsense button. So when I press the button once wi... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I am wondering what is the best approach to program a PSoC5 without miniprog. I found different way to do it but I have several bas... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.