Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
USB bootloader works the first time, but on subsequent tries I get this error message: The application is currently marked as active and cannot be mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I can program a hex file with a MiniProg3 and its GUI application as attached picture shows.    Then I followed the sample code in "C:\Program ... Show More
JoLo_284096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All:I am working in a design having a SAR ADC and AMUX. Check the picture attached for the schematic.ADC is single ended, internal VREF 1.024, By... Show More
brsi_1319346
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm a bit new to USB device design and have a fairly straight forward question about connection state.     My application is a keyboard style piec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am going nuts with MDB serial communication, sending MARK/SPACE data. CPU clock is se to 24Mhz.I have an UART block, set to 9600 and no hw fl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The debug mode does not show the variables.  I don't know if I did something wrong or there is like a bug that was present in Psoc 4.0.The variables a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I had initially posted requesting for info on MultiApp bootloader, but the post wasn't successful.     Is there any documentation on how to use MultiA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a workspace with three projects:1. Bootloader2. Bootloader and Bootloadble   "Image1"3. Bootloader and Bootloadable " Image2"I can attach to ru... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ボタンの角は尖った角(90°以下)は避けるようにと記載があります。尖った角(90°以下)を使用した場合、どのような影響を受けるのでしょうか?EMI・EMSどちらにも影響が出るのでしょうか? Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
「①対角が15mm以上の推奨外の大きさのボタン」「②センサ配線が推奨外の長さ」である場合の懸念点を教えてください。寄生容量が大きくなり、SNRが「5」以上の感度が取れない等でしょうか? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.