Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a small project that causes holiday lights to flash in time to user specifiable frequency bands of music. I have a working prototype t... Show More
sigi_2251526
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,as said on title, is there a way to put custom written firmware on detachable Kitprog board of CY8CKIT-059?Thank you,Simone Show More
FaRo_2051531
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using the CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit with the KitProg onboard programmer and debugger.For testing and development purposes it is important t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CRC in UDB
solved msg Solved
Hi,I'm trying to create a CRC16 (poly 0x1021, initial value 0x0000), and ideally I would like the UDB's to do the serial input XOR (i.e. not using the... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there a motor control application note that works with my cy8ckit-059 PSOC 5LP ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using ISSP programming on a cy8c27143 with an atmel 2560. I am having trouble getting the verifying ID chip to work. I am using serial an I recei... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some time, when i  change components in 'topdesign' and click 'build design'All of my code is erased under "/*  Place your Interrupt code here. */" in... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm using EmFile on SPI as SD card interface. Basically this works fine but the write speed is too slow for our application. Measuring the actual t... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I am coding a project send a file from commper to micro sdcard use emfile compoment of Psoc5lp. I set up speed SPI of Emfile is 12MHZ. Then, I ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In AN86233_PSoC_4_Low-Power_Modes_and_Power_Reduction_Techniques(2)_0.pdf I saw recommendation to reduce power by change debug pins to GPIO mode. See ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.