Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I have recently purchased two Cypress CY3274 kits for my Senior Design Project. The project involves the control (mainly just turning On an... Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working on project where I need to be able to change the count value in a Counter component on the fly.I was thinking about using the Counter_Writ... Show More
pemac_1611436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have problem with UART communication.I use CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LPUART block v2.5 (Mode: Full UART, RX Buffer size: 10, Name: RFID_UART, rx_interrupt ... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am writing a program for a project, which requires USB communication, and requires to be self-powered by external 5V supply. (Current requirem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the maximum number of interrupts per second a  PSoC5lp  can process? I am going to have four timers with 500usec,1msec ,5msec and 1 sec period... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I am working on a project for a LIDAR Lite scanner - this unit has an I2C interface and seems capable of the range and accuracy I need. ( http://www.robotshop.com/media/files/pdf/operating-manual-llm20c132i500s011.pdf... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a CY8C5468 in a new design, but I am not using any analog blocks in the device.  What would happen if I left VDDA, VSSA, VCCA floating?    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm new to Psoc and I just wanted to know if it was possible to program the Kitprog device through a Ethernet connection instead of usb. I'm using the... Show More
QiQi_3027481
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm reading the datasheet of PSoC1 CY8C29466. In the datasheet, it says there is an additional resource called "Decimator".  I can't find more det... Show More
BrCo_1547486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I'm looking to create a physical unclonable function (PUF), likely in the form of a ring oscillator, using the CY8CKIT-059. The goal is pur... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.