Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!I am trying to get my USUART project up and working and, thus far, it's been working pretty well.  The one issue I'm having is setting up the de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Whoever created this document needs to look up heirachy in the dictonary!How is a user supposed to scroll through a 45 page index looking for the regi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When using the SPI slave tx software buffer in the API, how do I get an interrupt when a transfer is complete?I.e. not when the software buffer has be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I want to use the Comp block in my project . to cheack if the block itself is working i want to connect to pin Vin a sine wave and then using th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is part of my efforts to try to solve the jump from the bootloader to the app.I'm creating a very simple application in which I create a file "so... Show More
GrRa_284656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,after reading forum and examples and after a couple of problems regarding USB drivers, now I am able to use USBUART (CDC) interface with PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am making an project where I would implement a start button.My plan was to initialize everything and the enter a while loop waiting until the button... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello!I have an application that is taking timing info from a UART and updating the frequency and duty cycle using a PWM block.  I want to be able to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I want to use the UART ,how ever i saw this video as you can see he used UART(scb) how ever in my PSoc Creator ver 4.1 when i search for the UAR... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.