Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Dyna
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello team, I am trying configure CY8C9560A-24AXI gpio's using Arduino I2C. Facing issue to configure GPIO0 all bits as low. Wire.beginTransmission(0x... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community, to express my gratitude towards the competent assistance I received in a recent thread (see full thread here) here are a couple of le... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Forum         As part of my project I would like to be able to read the output of a LIDAR sensor on a serial monitor over the I2C bus, using a PSoC... Show More
ARNair2000
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have a glass of water placed on a plank. i am holding the plank.I nedd a mechanism to rotate the plank and but eventhough i try to rotate the plank ... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I made a basic watt meter project with a PSOC5. The setup consists of: 1. A sigma-delta ADC object set to 18-bits. The voltage reference is 1.0... Show More
JEv_295166
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone help clarify my understanding of the I2S block?  The advanced tab allows the number of channels to be set for both RX and TX. However simpl... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please tell me a question, how to implement DR_SWAP in CCG5 code? We have configured PORT0 as the source for external charging, but we want PORT0 to b... Show More
Lieveng
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When enabling the systick by a call to CySysTickStart(), interrupt 15 (=I2C) is also enabled. This is a bug. Systick is exception nr 15, not interrupt... Show More
BiBi_1928986
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
2 hours ago, the drop down forum menus were working. Now, there are no drop down menus.  I have to keep going back to Infineon homepage in order to ge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to develop a temperature sensing controller demo. This system will be installed in a vehicle which carries food products across locations. The ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.