Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

mafi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Community, i whould like to implement a self check, ensuring our PSoC5 is read protected (in case it is unprotected i want to flash all LEDs, so it... Show More
Shihab
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The installation wizard starts when I tried installing "CY8CKIT050BSetupOnlyPackage", but I am getting a message box telling "Prerequisite are missing... Show More
Isela31
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyoneI've recently started working with psoc and I'm trying to figure out what kind of lcds are suitable for use with the microcontroller's b... Show More
S3159
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Attachment is my project.  I want to sample 26 channels and send these data to PC by USBFS. Now the data rate in Streamer.exe is 700KByte/s. (about 8.... Show More
WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using an FTDI FT230XS-R connected to a PSoC3 CY8C3246PVI-147. The EEPROM of the FTDI is programmed via the FT-Prog software, but I would like to ... Show More
yishai
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyoneI'm trying to upload a code to CY8c5668AXI-LP010 and I get an error:     what could be the problem? I checked the connections of the mi... Show More
Wiwaldi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @ All,  I ask for your help. I can't get a clean push-pull solution (e.g. 2 blocks from TCPWM). Chip CY8C4245 PSoC Creator 4.x. I've looked at a... Show More
Ashish25
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So, I have wrote this basic program for data to be seen in APP(MIT) using hc05 module. I cant find the problem can you help me with this. scrolling gr... Show More
widget
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working with a CY8C5868AXI-LP032 and need to implement a UART bootloader.  I was able to set up a bootloader project  with a bootloader block and... Show More
anil_sun
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We performed a circuit setup with the processor we have (CY8C5867LTI-LP028). There are components TIA, DVDAC, VDAC, SAR ADC, OPAMP(3 pieces) and U... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.