Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

daloc_1304421
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,we have several PSoCs in a JTAG-chain and there is also a bootloader in the firmware.We want the flash of the bootloader and the actual firmware... Show More
DoLo_351801
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using PSOC1 CY8C20247s on my own board design with a loop for the sensor and cross-hatched shield.Using PSOC Designer 5.4SP1.I'm using a few board... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm research assistant at the Technical University Darmstadt. I'm responsible for the lecture "Microprocessor Systems". In this lecture we show ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm currently using psoc1[CY8C225545 mcu] and using 7segment display,now I need to interface with LCD display, but i'm not able to find library fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I snapped off the kit programmer that came with the CY8CKIT-059 development board, and soldered on a female and a male connectors to the the snappe... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8C21434
solved msg Solved
Hi,I used this microcontrollers for years into the same circuit. No problems. From some time I've some problems. Anyone can tell me if this lot had p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Expert,I am Hafiz. I'm new in this PSOC3 tools.I have an issue when I want to program my cypress chip using PSoC Programmer.                       ... Show More
magic_3776931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to use a counter, I would like to fire an interrupt (set on and then off a RGB LED) after pushing for three times an exter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.I'm user of miniprog3. When I use this kit, I found some abnormal working. So, I want to check.Please check below, and please reply me.  - Pheno... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,is there anything special to do when using USB_FS component with auto-DMA mode? I've seen some threads mentioning that the EPx_ISR entry/exit callb... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.