Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

hida_4040201
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey,I am new with PSOC so please bare with me. I tried to find an answer by myself but so far I am not able to. I come from embedded C and ARM Cortex-... Show More
algic_2726006
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an i/o pin of the PSOC 5LP connected to a microcontroller output pin:1. Imagine that I want to set the pin of the PSOC as if it was "physically... Show More
keglc_4064056
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a simple program to write some data using a UART and a DAC with a PSOC5. They both work but I see the digital data on the analog pin. I am usin... Show More
niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I would like to be able to permanently store data to flash of my PSoC5 processor and being able to retrieve it after rebooting the processor.  I... Show More
dacoc_960756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. We have an existing design from ~10 years ago, using a CY8C27443 SO28. We're looking to see if it's possible to update this part to a new ARM b... Show More
david-given
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to build a UDB datapath component which measures the time between pulses, with the intention being to DMA the resulting byte stream i... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am a bit confused regarding use of the flags when sending SPI data and seem to get back wrong data from my deviceI have a SPIM component set up and ... Show More
rolo_1953106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi. I am trying to interconnect the psoc5lp with the tdc gp22 module (time to digital converter) to measure time differences between two signals.A spi... Show More
user_3538936
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs,I'm facing some problems with a device I've designed based on PSoC5 implementing a USB HID mouse in particular:initial condition is with the... Show More
MiBr_1434631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a maximum trace length for the JTAG wires when connected to a PSoC 5LP?I've done some research and I found some sites that say the limit is 3... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.