Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

zl_action
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys, There is a board which we have produced more than 5000pcs. But these days we find 6 boards show that the PSOC USB communication is abnormal. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are there macros anywhere in the standard generated code (or, in a code sample, if need be) for setting / clearing / toggling bits through the Cortex ... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I'm looking to integrate the safety software libraries from AN78175 into a PSoC5LP project I'm working on that requires some more intensive se... Show More
nfkt_geon
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can i get the list of devices that support Airplay 2 protocol ? Also can you explain the procedure to get the SDK for Apple Airplay 2. Thank you Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the application, the EzI2Cs module function is applied, when the host stops the I2C communication, the slave PSoC needs to suspend the I2C function... Show More
nwinslow
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am attempting to communicate to my CY8CKIT-030A on my Windows machines via the USB/UART bridge. On 2/27/24, Windows was able to detect my boa... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The following MIDI project is a simpler version of the 'MIDI Piano' project. What I need at the moment is blinking an LED when the host sends any MIDI... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone! Can you tell me if the PSoC MiniProg works as an ICE emulator on PSoC Designer 5.4?   smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/PSoC-... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
USB Questions
solved msg Solved
I'm trying to understand the USB setup. I have a board that has a USB connector connected to the DP and DM pins on the PSOC5.  I copied the code from ... Show More
rosenrot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I set up a CAN component with multiple mailboxes. How can set only certain mailboxes to acknowledge messages while other mailboxes shouldn’t. I wo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.