Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

user_4495571
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, in my PSoC 5lp project I use a low power mode (hibernate or sleep). If I activate the watchdog and go to sleep, the watchdog causes a reset after ... Show More
etik
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After installing to a no computer, I'm no longer able to register PSoC Creator. The dialog shows "Network or registration server error". Clicking "For... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I would need help to understand why  a  Timer does not start to count down. I've attached  a bundle with 2 timers, the first one is one shot softwa... Show More
ZvVe_2582751
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, In PSOC5 I have to read I2C as slave.  I wrote the following code: /***********************************************************************/ in... Show More
易林
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
为什么我的烧录会失败呢? 我目标板加上3.5V电压,然后开始下载程序,提示: | FAILED! Failed to send packet (batch) in SWD mode  是自怎么回事?   接的这个口       Show More
segev
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, we have CY8C5888LTQ type and CY8C5888LTI    we want to be able to read from the .hex file that is generated to which type it is targetted to.  ... Show More
sui
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am new to the PSOC platform and have been impressed playing with the PSOC 5LP CY8CKIT-050. Could somebody please link me to where I could downl... Show More
charles-weikeng
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

CG6897DST物料对应的型号。

该CG Part物料对应原厂型号是哪个,谢谢!

Maarten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Just sharing that we wanted the chip to actually reset after DAP_ReleaseChip.We had to enable the allow_rst_hard (bit 6) in the MLOGIC_DEBUG register ... Show More
bamm
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In my project with a PSoC 5LP the CyDelay functions runs 4 times too slow.For verification, I toggeled a digital output in a loop with CyDelay(100) be... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.