Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RoDi_301721
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC UUID
solved msg Solved

Hello,
is ist possible to read an UUID from a PSoC, e.g. PSoC 5LP.

BrKo_3931586
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My config:I am using the 059 kit to program external highspeed SBI devices at 1.8V levels.  I don't want to cut tracks or remove VDDIO series resistor... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PCB with five PSoC5s on it. This means I have to have five programming connectors, and to program them all, I need to plug into each connecto... Show More
AnJu_3725101
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,I'd like to use the PSOC5LP in a new apllication where I need to design a CAN bus interface and several touch sliders.My question is about t... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,I need to be able to get control messages from the EP0.I'm using a PSoC 5LP, and I can successfully read and Write USB messages on EP1 and EP... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to help another user and decided to try my hand at using a Bootloader/Bootloadable project for the PSoC5LP (CY8CKIT-059) based on two examp... Show More
user_1665606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working on a project where I need 8 DC and AC (below audio range) voltage sources. The voltages are then converted to an appropriate range. The au... Show More
eeEn_4618901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
MATLAB
solved msg Solved

Hi, Can we embed the matlab file (MATLAB & Simulink Code Block Embedding) in PSoC? Best Regards

KaGa_3938861
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am working on the PSoC 5LP CY8C5888TPI-097 MCU galvanostat project, The project consists of a 3 Electrode system, to whichThe constant current so... Show More
DeHo_722036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The attached project (UARTTest) has confounded me for days and I’m hoping that someone in the community can put fresh eyes on it and help me see the (... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.