Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

neilsh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having a problem using FIFOs in external access mode (where they can both be read and written by the CPU and DMA) and using 16 bit working registe... Show More
Alexander
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,  where can I find information how to write code that communicate with PSOC through buffer or with API to get from PSOC details? I mean the API... Show More
maglatronix
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to make a spetrum analiser with deep frequencies on the left and high pitch frequencies on the right, and have been told to come to this site... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What board has replaced the Sparkfun board for designs that need max I/O ? For development in PSOC 5LP ?   I need ~ 60 I/O, target CY8C58 family.   Re... Show More
tabishmisbah
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All.I am new in psoc , I have psoc 5lp and I have tried wavedac block to generate sinewave but there I didn't find any api to change its amplitu... Show More
SuDeEpT
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys, I have been using Linux reference code for GPIO toggle with PSOC 5 interface. Device detect is successful although, still I am seeing error (... Show More
DeMA_2593386
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I use the I2CM component in Multimaster-slave mode. They are no problem to send the frame array of several bytes. (1byte, 2byte,3bytes,4byte....) But ... Show More
NeilCheng
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We had built-in one "CY8C5868LTI-LP039" on our EVB which has identical KitProg3 schematic refer from "CY8CPROTO-062-4343W". To bring up this KitPr... Show More
BernieK
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have used PSOC 1 extensively some years ago. I purchased a PSOC5 development kit also some years ago and decided recently to explore it. I am pretty... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am very new to embedded programming.  I have the CY8CKIT -014 First Touch Starter Kit and have been working through the projects in an effort to get... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.